Basic Photography Course in Amsterdam – 10 People
Introduction to Digital Photography
– how to use a DSLR camera
– aperture, shutter speed, ISO : say no to AUTO!
– creative photography & creative lighting techniques
– using your creativity when you set up a photo shoot
– colour balance
– the rule of thirds
– the blue hour
– the competition for megapixels, is it worth it?
– other ad-hoc topics
Types of photography
– raw and jpeg photography, pros and cons
– night photography
– portrait photography
– studio photography (how to set up pro studio lighting)
– location photography (best times to shoot outdoors and when to avoid)
– travel photography
The course will be formed by a number of theoretical lessons as well as practical sessions outdoors.
Number Of Lessons: To Be Confirmed
Date: Theory 18.30 – 19.30 One Day A Week – Practise Sat Or Sun 09 – 13
Location: To Be Confirmed
If interested please get in touch at info AT gabriolinari.com with subject “Basic Photography Course Amsterdam”