Basic Photography Course
This is what an Introduction to Digital Photography covers:
– how to use a DSLR camera
– aperture, shutter speed, ISO : say no to AUTO!
– creative photography & creative lighting techniques
– using your creativity when you set up a photo shoot
– colour balance
– the rule of thirds
– the blue hour
– the competition for megapixels, is it worth it?
– other ad-hoc topics
Types of photography
– raw and jpeg photography, pros and cons
– night photography
– portrait photography
– studio photography (how to set up pro studio lighting)
– location photography (best times to shoot outdoors and when to avoid)
– travel photography
The courses will be formed by a number of theoretical lessons as well as practical tasks.